Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Day 11: Chocolate curls

Someone noticed. I was three days behind and someone noticed.

What a thrill!

I started this blog for two reasons: 1) to document my Reiki practice during the 21-day Usui Retreat and 2) to give me the structure (can you say ... 'force me'?) to put my words on paper, give it wings and let it fly.

To have others actual read the writing is icing on the cake. And, the fact that someone noticed there should be more ... well, that's like the chocolate curls on the icing. Delicious.

Thank you -- you know who you are -- and here's hoping you come back to check on me. I could use all the help in making it through to Day 21.

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to let you know that I'm still here. I got a few days behind too, but I'm all caught up now! I'm sorry about that awful test the mean doctor put you through. I don't think I could have done it! Hang in there! :)

    ReplyDelete